Read only sync problem, master still get WRITES from slave

pigzilla

I have run into this issue twice, yesterday and today. I have two Windows 7 machine running, my laptop and PC, and both have the latest BTSync Windows client installed. I have setup my laptop as master and give the read only secrete to the PC(so it's slave) to use it to backup the entire drive D: of my laptop.

Now the issues is, I found a lot of .!sync files apprear on my laptop. After looking into those files very carefully, I can confirm that those are the files that originally were on my laptop, but were deleted or moved to another folders later. While BTSync is always on in the background, those files are backuped to my PC. But later after they have beed removed from their original location on laptop, the PC pushed it back. But very strangely, with a .!sync extention. I was even watching this happen under my eye by delete some of the .!sync file and refresh the file manager to see them get back in seconds. Fortunately this behavior does not happen all the time, I have delete/removed many files on the laptop but only some of them get back.

While using a read only secrete the master is supposed to not receving any write from the slave, isn't it? This is a serious issue as it messed up the source data. Please fix it asap, very much appreciated!