BTSync not removing files on all clients...

lagerstatten

Hi everyone,

Ever since updating all my client computers (4) with the latest version of BTSync (Version 1.2.73 (1.2.73)) - I've noticed a really strange issue, *.torrent files are not being removed on all the client computers.

I have the following setup at home:

2 x Mac Mini

2 x MacBook Pro

BTSync: Version 1.2.73 (1.2.73)

All Apple software updates applied, no firewall, no Little Snitch or anything like that running.  The Mac Mini's are for data storage and Plex and the MacBook Pro's are for daily/regular use.

Mac Mini is loaded with external hard drives, and one of them is dedicated for BTSync.  Root sync folder is BTSync and each user in the house has their own named folder.  I have one folder called "Torrent DropBox" that is shared to everyone.

Transmission BT app is running on the Mac Mini and any user can download *.torrent files and drag them into the "Torrent DropBox" folder, and the Transmission BT app will automatically see them and add them to the app and start the download.  Transmission BT app has the option "Trash original torrent file" selected and I can see that the *.torrent files are being moved to the trash on the Mac Mini.

However the same *.torrent file on the two MacBook Pro's are being left behind and not being removed, even though they are on the Mac Mini.

This is only happening to *.torrent files and no other files/folders.

Any ideas?

Thanks!