Quicken Files

sfmarbury

Sync cannot sync files when they are open/locked/in use by other applications. Closing files in their associated applications, or closing those applications themselves will allow Sync to then transfer the files.

Also, check the exclusion rules in your .SyncIgnore files to make sure the files you're trying to sync aren't being excluded.

I understand that the sync takes place when it closes.  After I quit Quicken, which closes the file, I see in the BitTorrent history "Updated file FileName/Contents/Data File", but the date of the file on my target computer doesn't change.  When I go to the other computer and try to open the file, it says Unable to Load File.

I just noticed my files don't seem to be current, my last QBW file is from 10.22 even though I used Qbooks Monday.

I do have QBW.SyncPart file date 11.24 but my data source name and another file are dated 11.25.

I have Qbooks on a separate PC that I usually shut down right away, I'll leave it on after my next Qbooks session to see how long it takes for the data to sync before and after I disable the file monitoring processes.