Delete And Moving

I installed Bittorrent sync on my phone, and added my entire phone's SD card to sync on my PC. I observe the following after the transfer finished:

If I delete something on my SD card through my phone, it still exists on my PC. That's ok, but can the things deleted through my phone be automatically moved to another 'deleted items' folder on my PC?

Moving something to another folder on my SD card through my phone: a copy of what I moved is downloaded to my PC to that folder, and the original copy still exists. Is there a solution to this, where I don't have to delete the original files?

Thanks, and great work, much appreciated!

Another is that, on my phone (galaxy s3, 4.3) the indexing of files is slow or the time interval to refresh files is too long. So after deleting, say 5 files off my phone via astro file manager app, the bittorrent sync app still shows 80 files, when it should say 75. It's been 30 minutes, and no correct index/refresh, even after restarting the app and phone. The app thinks nothing is changed so it does not bother to sync.

Also, after creating a file, there is no immediate refresh, unless I restart the app. Newly created files are synced after the restart, and deleted ones from the phone remain ignored. It will show 81 instead of 76. Interesting.

Edited by exctorrent

I should add that it's actually over 3400 files on an external SD card. This might be why the refresh is so slow? Doesn't make sense though since newly created files are found immediately after the android app restarts.

What is the index/refresh interval time on the android sync app?