Require A Way To Sync My Files

This is my current issue I have with digitizing my LP's. At the moment, I am using my Dell 3000 (running Linux) with Audacity. The files are saved as flac files to the following external USB drive location:

/passport/digitized-lps
In this directory, I have the following directory structure, A B C D....

I manually make backups by copying the files to computers on my LAN (they are all running Linux and shared using Samba) :

/drive1/lps-backup/lps (My wife's PC running Linux)
/cdlibrary/lps (USB drive hanging off my iMac)
/sdc1/lps (USB drive hanging off my HP laptop running Linux)
/sdb1/lps (USB drive hanging off the same HP laptop running Linux)
/passport/lps (USB drive hanging off my Dell 3000 running Linux)

What would be a better way of making sure that my digitized LP's are being backed up properly without physically dragging the files from one window to another, and how would I go about setting this up? Looking for a simple and practical solution.

I am currently looking at rsync as a possible viable solution using it recursively with the digitized-lps directory as the source and the samba shares as the destinations?

Not sure how to set all of this up. A friend of mine suggested setting up rsync seperately for each samba destination and then putting all of this in a script, and using the script in something like gnome-schedule to schedule the syncing.

I just received a reply from one of the forums I visit and this person suggested using Bittorrent sync as a possible solution.

Thanks!!

Edited by rmcellig