Move Synced Files Using Hazel

I'm trying to move synced folders/files using Hazel once they're fully complete.

I.e. If a folder or file gets synced, only when the sync for that folder/file is complete, will Hazel rules run to move the file/folder to another location.

I posted on the NoodleSoft forums here: http://www.noodlesoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3795

They suggested if a notification or other means of being notified of sync completion, then only run the Hazel rules after that.

Is there anyway to check (programatically) if syncs are complete?

I use hazel frequently with my sync.  In my case, I am able to set the trigger on Hazel to look for the file extension (.mp4, .aac, .fmp12, whatever) because BitTorrent Sync moves things with a different extension and then sets it to the right extension when it's finished (seems like BTSync uses .!sync or something similar until the sync is actually finished.) anyway, take a look at the hazel rule triggers and poke around at the extensions in that's a viable option for what you are doing.

I use hazel frequently with my sync.  In my case, I am able to set the trigger on Hazel to look for the file extension (.mp4, .aac, .fmp12, whatever) because BitTorrent Sync moves things with a different extension and then sets it to the right extension when it's finished (seems like BTSync uses .!sync or something similar until the sync is actually finished.) anyway, take a look at the hazel rule triggers and poke around at the extensions in that's a viable option for what you are doing.

That's a good idea for files, but with folders I don't think they get the .!sync added to the name.

I think i've cracked it by only moving the files once the date-modified is not in the past 5 minutes.