Rollback To Previous Versions Of Multiple Files

Moshemeir

Hi guys.

Newbie to this forum and fora (sp?) in general.

I have an accounting package that stores its information in various files, which have been synced using bitsync 1.3. this has worked well and I have a full and up to date copy.

however at some point in the past few days one of the files got corrupted. I know that I can go back and find the latest version of that file or the previous version or the one before that. 

Is it possible to know what the state of the other files were at the time that I get say version 6 of 10 of the corrupted file.

I hope that is clear, but to not put to fine a point on it, I want to roll back a few days to the state of several files.

If this can be done we may prove gd's existence and in so doing cause the destruction of the entire universe by a similar argument as the babel fish. But I think it is worth it.

Thanks in advance

@Moshemeir

Just to make sure I understand your question and use case correctly.

1) When your app saves a project - it saves it to multiple files.

2) One of project files get corrupt.

3) You want to restore from sync archive a non-corrupt file and all other files corresponding to this non-corrupt version.

Is it correct?