Are Nested Folders Possible And Safe?

w1res

I remember (I think) that a long time it was impossible to even add a nested folder to sync. I just set up version 2.0 and now it seems that this is allowed.

What I mean by this is that I have C:\photos\phonephotos. I share phonephotos between my phone and PC, and then I share the entire photos between my PC and laptop.

Is this supported? Is it safe? I don't want to have problems down the road. I tried searching the forums and Google, but everyone seems to say something different, and I can't figure out which information is outdated or not.

Nobody? I would have expected that this would be used by a lot of people.

For example, I want to sync my photos from my phone and tablet into my desktop's Photos folder. So inside the Photos folder, I have PhonePhotosSync and TabletPhotosSync. Obviously I don't have the space on my tablet or phone to sync the entire Photos folder.

However, on my laptop, I have the space, so I just want to sync the entire Photos folder. Does this mean that I have to move PhonePhotosSync and TabletPhotosSync outside of my Photos folder? And now sync all three folders to my laptop instead of just one? This seems like it will quickly muck up any organization of a filesystem if you have to remove any folders you want to sync into lower level directories.