How To Choose Custom Directory To Custom Directory Sync?

cotr

I can't find any settings for this so i am curious about that.

I am web developer and i want to use sync to sync all my projects. I have projects folder in mac and windows computer. I want to sync both of this but i don't want to make this default sync directories. When i choose projects folder from mac, the windows app automatically sync it to default directory. But i don't want that i want to sync with projects directory. I can't find any option about change directory in windows app. How can i achive that?

Second question; i work with php, so i also want to sync my databases. Do you know what should i sync for mysql databases?

I can't find any settings for this so i am curious about that.

I am web developer and i want to use sync to sync all my projects. I have projects folder in mac and windows computer. I want to sync both of this but i don't want to make this default sync directories. When i choose projects folder from mac, the windows app automatically sync it to default directory. But i don't want that i want to sync with projects directory. I can't find any option about change directory in windows app. How can i achive that?

Go to "My Devices" and change you device's initial state to "Disconnected". You will then be able to specify a location for future incoming folders on that devices.

For more information, please see: Folder Synchronization Modes

Second question; i work with php, so i also want to sync my databases. Do you know what should i sync for mysql databases?

It's not really easily achievable due to the way MySQL data is stored. A potential workaround would be to use mysqldump to dump your MySQL data to a physical file which can then be synced to your other devices, where you would then need a way to automatically import said dump.