How To Link To Shared Folder On Different Server?

This was easy to do in an older version of Sync, but now I cannot figure it out. I go onto Server A, add a folder in my Sync panel, and Share it. When I go onto Server B, I want to connect that shared folder on A to a folder of my choosing on B. For the life of me I can't see how to do this. It's not intuitive. I've looked everywhere. I can open my Sync panel on B and create folders and share them, but I just want to link an existing folder on B to a folder I just shared on A, so those 2 folders stay in sync.

Please, how can I do this?

This was easy to do in an older version of Sync, but now I cannot figure it out. I go onto Server A, add a folder in my Sync panel, and Share it. When I go onto Server B, I want to connect that shared folder on A to a folder of my choosing on B. For the life of me I can't see how to do this. It's not intuitive. I've looked everywhere. I can open my Sync panel on B and create folders and share them, but I just want to link an existing folder on B to a folder I just shared on A, so those 2 folders stay in sync.

Please, how can I do this?

On machine B, click the preferences cog, then select 'Manual connection'. Paste the URL obtained by sharing on server A. The procedure is described in the documentation:

http://help.getsync.com/customer/portal/articles/1924477

Note: if you use the same identity on A and B, shares added to A will automatically be added to B.