Setting Up A New Nas To Nas

Hi all,

So I have just spent months ripping all my DVD collection to a readynas and I want to have another one in my kids house For backup and also they can run plex from it.

the end result being if I add a new movie or they had a new movie it's automatically on both readynas boxes.

Can someone tell me the best way to configure this please. On my current one I have (inside the root) folders called tv_series and films. When I try to sync it the structure on the other one is root\tv_series\tv_seriers\ bit of a pain when I try it to the root so it would read root\tv_seriers it say I don't have permission.

Thanks in advance for your help

Not real familiar with ReadyNAS but that is probably the source of your problem. You'll need to configure root access at that level through it. However, is there a reason you are doing all this through the shell instead of the GUI in a browser? (This question may expose more of my ignorance on ReadyNAS devices.)

2d