Problem With .bts Extension

Hello folks,

I just installed BT Sync a short while ago so bear with me, love how fast it is but I'm having a problem with the .bts extension.

Files get synched fine but the problem is when I'm using a program like Adobe InDesign, it won't recognise any image files because they have the .bts extension? What do I do?

Thanks.

I just installed BT Sync a short while ago so bear with me, love how fast it is but I'm having a problem with the .bts extension.

Files get synched fine but the problem is when I'm using a program like Adobe InDesign, it won't recognise any image files because they have the .bts extension? What do I do?

For applications the .bts files are really different files. BTSync registers a file association such that when you open the file, it will sync it and remove the .bts file. Since other programs cannot handle .bts files, it will not work automatically.

What you can do is right clicking the directory holding the files in Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) and choosing the option to synchronize that directory locally.