How To Setup The Two Way Sync Of Camera-Backup

xmy

I have enable the my iphone camera backup to PC, 

what I want is when I delete the photo on PC, it will be synchronously deleted from my iphone, and when I delete photo on my iphone, it will be deleted on my PC.

it that doable?

and Is that doable between PC and Android?

why all the backup folder is 1.4 read only classic folder, how to change it to 2.0 and read&write?

Edited by xmy

@xmy

Unfortunately, it is not possible for iOS devices. The only option for camera roll is backup. It is possible for Android devices, all you need to do is to add a folder on your PC, then share it to Android and point it to the folder where pics are stored.

The main advantage of 2.0 folder is ability to manage permissions. This is achieved by using extensively x.509 certificates to control who is allowed to do what.

As backup folders are usually done between user's own devices (not with some other people), there is no need to enforce permissions control and Sync instead can save some power by avoiding some extra calculations and use more lightweight classic folders.

@xmy

Unfortunately, it is not possible for iOS devices. The only option for camera roll is backup. It is possible for Android devices, all you need to do is to add a folder on your PC, then share it to Android and point it to the folder where pics are stored.

The main advantage of 2.0 folder is ability to manage permissions. This is achieved by using extensively x.509 certificates to control who is allowed to do what.

As backup folders are usually done between user's own devices (not with some other people), there is no need to enforce permissions control and Sync instead can save some power by avoiding some extra calculations and use more lightweight classic folders.

THANK YOU !