USB drive with sync clients and key file - simplest possible sharing?

Lightnin

I would like to send a usb drive to a friend that contains BT Sync clients for Mac and Windows, and an already installed key. The goal is to make it as simple as possible for them to run bt sync, and then receive a collection of files shared from me with as little configuration and setup as possible

Imagine you wanted a way to send your Grandma the latest great CC-licensed music via Bittorrent Sync -- but you couldn't install BT Sync on her computer because she lives far away, and she can't do it because she doesn't understand computers. Your cousin can bring her a USB stick when she visits though. What should be on that USB stick to make it as easy as possible for her to run Bit Torrent sync and check, periodically, for new files in the share?

The ideal here would be that grandma sees a big fat icon that says "Check for new stuff from Grandson", clicks it, and then sees a big folder with new stuff marked as new that she can drag onto the desktop. How close can I get to that with BT Sync, sharing a key (and the sync clients) via USB?

Surely the easiest solution is to add the folder you wish to share to your copy of Sync, and then in the UI select "share" on the folder, generate a sharing link and give/send the link to your Grandma

Your Grandma would simply click this link, and will be prompted to install Sync, after which she'll then be able to sync with your folder.