High CPU usage on 12" MacBook

I just picked up a new 12" MacBook. BTS is using a lot of CPU resources. I have 8GB of ram and have the 1.2GHz model. This always happens coming out of sleep (shutting the lid on the MacBook and coming back later to pick up where I left off). I did not have this problem on my MacBook Air 11" mid 2013 that I had before this 12" MacBook. 

If I quit BTS, restart, everything goes back to normal until I shut the lid. Any thoughts on this? Anything I can do or some cache I can clean to help this? 

Update: I downloaded BTS and drug it into the Applications folder over the existing BTS App. Rebooted my MB and now it is constantly reporting high CPU usage. No files are being transferred in or out. Most folders on this computer are using Selective Sync. 

No. Nothing is being indexed or synced that I can tell using the visual indicators within the BTS app. 

99.5% CPU, 23 Threads, 23 Threads, 11 Idle Wake Ups and this goes on and on and on and never stops.

Sorted by CPU usage the next item is at 1.7% (kernel_task).

It is killing my battery and that is why I noticed. I also have the activity monitor displaying the CPU usage in the dock and it is non stop until I quit BTS.