How to remove files already indexed but later ignored?

kraml

Here is my situation. I sync totally over 500G in a few drive, from a laptop to two backup servers. I've setup the sync folders on all peers and all data are synced.

Later I started adding files I think don't need to backup into the ignore list. But I noticed that these already synced files did not disappear on other peers.

So is there any way to let Resilio Sync remove the files that are already indexed by now ignored?

BTW, I found the information in this page a bit confusion: https://help.getsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/205450695-Do-I-have-an-option-to-ignore-some-files-during-syncing-

Note that IgnoreList is applied only to the folder where it is contained and will not work with the files that have already been synced. If you add indexed files to IgnoreList, they will be deleted on other syncing devices. In order to avoid this:

I suspect that there is a "not" missing, the message should be "they will not be deleted" instead of "they will be deleted", according to what I saw with my files.