Syncing of linked devices to their own folders

Ravi

Hi,

I have the Resilio Sync Family Pro running on QNAP NAS Drive and I have successfully linked my mobile phone (android) and a Windows 10 laptop to it.

When I add backup folder in the app on my android phone, it sync the folder and its content to its default backup location in my NAS drive.

What I want to be able to do is to be able to backup folders from my laptop and smartphone to different parent folder on the NAS drive.

For example, I want to create a structure like <resilio sync folder>/laptop and <resilio sync folder>/smartphone on my NAS drive. Once this is done, I want that any folder that I add as backup on my smartphone gets synced to <resilio sync folder>/smartphone folder, and any folder that I add on my laptop as a backup gets synced to <resilio sync folder>/laptop folder.  Also, because I have linked these devices, I do not want to have to manually add folders on both the NAS drive and the other devices each time (hence linking the devices).

I cannot find how to do this as folders from my laptop and smartphone all gets backed up under a common folder.

Thx.