Fixing 'Database Error' / dead sync - possibly by auto-restarting sync service windows

Hi all, 

On windows I've had the issue for years, that occationally the sync process effectively dies. The webserver still runs, the process is of cause alive, but no longer syncing. The leftmost 'folders' view show 'Database Error' for each line or possibly just some lines, by line I mean synced folder. 

I've had the problem on al my windows machines, and I believe also on my linux box. Restarting sync works, though some times I also have to remove and re-add the folder. 

The optimal is of cause a solution if any has one. I've added the last log at the last crash, just in case.

I  noticed log file on windows no longer get new lines when the sync-process is in its 'dead' state. So I've considered writing a scheduled task that checks every minute or so if its still running, and restarting otherwise. Has anyone already done this or something similar?

sync-anonymized.log