How many folders?

I've seen that Sync can manage about 1 milion of files, but how many folders can Sync manage at once, If I have many folders with few files in them?

Yet another question: I've connected to a forder with a read-only secret. When it's already synced, can I change the read-only secret of my own folder to download from another remote folder? That's to say: Can I use the same folder to download (read-only) from different ones?

Thanks in advance :)

I've seen that Sync can manage about 1 million of files, but how many folders can Sync manage at once, If I have many folders with few files in them?

It's a good question! I suspect the "1 million" limit applies to "objects" (i.e. combined files and folders) rather than just "files"

A FAT32 volume can hold a maximum total of 4,177,920 objects, limited to 65,534 objects per directory

An NTFS volume can hold a maximum total of 4,294,967,295 objects, regardless of which directory they're in ...either way these numbers are way in excess of the current 1 million "object" limit in BitTorrent Sync

Yet another question: I've connected to a forder with a read-only secret. When it's already synced, can I change the read-only secret of my own folder to download from another remote folder? That's to say: Can I use the same folder to download (read-only) from different ones?

No, it's not currently possible to have two syncs setup on a single folder at any one time

n.b., at least without using hardlinks/junction points. ;)

Yeah, fair point - perhaps I should have said it's "not currently natively possible..." :P

Hardlinks/directory junctions are all well and good if you know exactly what you're doing, but they're not something I'd particularly recommend for the "average" user, as they can be difficult to keep tabs on