Bitorrent sync not fully syncing but marking as complete

Im having a little bit of trouble with the syncing of my files from one computer to another. Ive attached a screenshot of each computer i have with the completed sync on each.

As you can see comp1 is the computer that has all my files. It has been syncing with comp2 but they have just randomly stopped and now it thinks it has all the files which it is missing about half of them. I have tried rebooting bittorrent sync on both. I have removed and readded each location and forced re-sync's of each. Does anyone have a clue on how i can get it fixed? Thanks

Also when they are not syncing they are still communicating and using bandwidth of about 10kb/s. I understand it will need a little but a contiuous stream of 10kb/s seems a little too much.

post-25920-0-25253000-1368508074_thumb.p

post-25920-0-01330400-1368508077_thumb.p

Re: the "idle" bandwidth; I agree it's been raised with them that they need no more than about 7 Bytes/second to keep the link open.

As it appear to have got stuck I'm not sure I'd believe the stats on the front page; does Windows explorer agree ? (Remember to exclude .SyncTrash)

Can you compare the two shares completely; eg: use something like http://www.md5summer.org to generate checksums for every file? Perhaps do it twice several hours apart to see if it's actually just going very very slowly.

Then follow this: If you have SyncApp issue