Resync files that were deleted on remote pc

Currently I'm testing out Bts.

Ran into an issue where we have a one way sync.

The master has sync'd out the files. That worked fine.

But one of the clients deleted a folder.

We are trying to figure out how to push the folder back out to the client.

Any insights into how to do that?

I'm observing the same behavior. In fact I would expect BTsync to either add those locally deleted files or folders to the syncignore file, or just re-sync them right after they are deleted. This "right after" can also be when remote "source" side gets to its 10 minute cycle.

A simple solution could be to add a "force re-sync" button/setting somewhere for that folder.

After giving it some more thought, I think the re-addition of folders shall be from some choice. There can be cases where:

- the local read-only sync really don't want to keep all folders and files but only the ones he's interested, so he deletes the ones he does not need and these shall not be re-synced.

- the local deleted files by accident or on purpose, but the himself or the administrator wants exact copy of the remote at all times. (think of it as an automated backup, the backup shall always be available with full content)