upload/download speed

Yvonne

To whom I may concern,

our company is thinking about using AeroFS "Team". Before buying it, I would like to know how fast (MB per second) can we upload/download data to/from the cloud?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Have a good day

Yvonne

Ermm.. I think you have the wrong forum, Yvonne! ...in fact, you have wrong product!

This forum is for discussion of BitTorrent Sync by BitTorrent Inc. BitTorrent Inc are not responsible for the "AeroFS" product.

Incidentally, seeing as you've posted here, BitTorrent Sync is not a cloud storage solution, rather it's a way of synchronizing files between computers via secure, distributed technology, and therefore is capable of transferring data up to the speed of your internet connection! ...plus if you have several devices in sync, data chunks can be downloaded from multiple devices at once, further decreasing the overall time needed to transfer files.

BitTorrent Sync also have a number of other advantage over AeroFS in that it allows you to sync ANY folder on your computer (AeroFS limits you to a single, central folder), plus BitTorrent Sync doesn't require Java be installed in order to run!

...so I'd invite you to check out BitTorrent Sync, as it's far superior to AeroFS! :)