Incomplete syncing

I set up syncing between a Win7 box and a (LInux) plug computer on my LAN. There are 7 folders set to sync. Six of them synced completely showing the same number of files and bytes on each machine. The 7th folder seems to have hung with 1 file unsynced (out of 6200+; can't yet figure out which one) and about 300Kb (out of 4.8Gb). The plug's btsync interface hasn't shown any upload or download activity for at least 12 hours when all the other folders completed syncing.

Anyone know why the sync is incomplete or how to force completion?

Paul

Is it possible that files in that folder are open in an other application?

I had similar issues while I tried to sync a "working folder" of an application - it simply did not complete. After closing the application it magically continued and completed the sync process.

I currently suspect that BTsync cannot access open files ...

Overnight, two files were added to the Win7 directory, two more files synced, leaving 1 unsynced (still don't know if its the same one), but the amount of unsynced data dropped to 2.1Kb. I logged out of the account being synced, but that didn't result in an immediate sync. FWIW, the directory I'm trying to sync is C:\<user1>\Documents. However, I did successfully sync C:\<user2>\Documents, with user2 being the user running btsync.

Paul