"Zombie-File" in system

leo

In one of the folders I share with some devices there seems to be a zombie file. The android client shows a file on the remote side of a folder, that is not existent (any more). It has the progress bar below the filename but nothing is transferred (OK, because no other client has this file any more).

But all clients state that this folder is completely in sync.

It was a lock file from open office that was generated for a short time when I opened the corresponding file. This only for a short time so that the file might be deleted while being synced?

The corresponding file was deleted, and vanished from the list of files, but this lock file remained.

(All clients run the latest versions of BTSync: 1.1.40 on Win7, WinXP SP3, Vista and ARM (RPi) and 1.1.17 on Android)

(In order to detect more of these files it might be helpful to see a list of files for each folder shared together with the syncstate of every file)

Updated all clients to the current version (1.1.42 / 1.1.19). To do so I first shut down all clients, then updated and restarted the clients.

- The Zombie-File still existed - on the Android-Client it was existent before. Showed the progress bar (with 0% progress) and nothing more happened.

- Uninstall / reinstall didn't change anything.

So I opened the corresponding .ods file again on Win 7. This created a new lockfile that was named exactly like the zombie file. This file synced to all clients (including this one). Then I closed the file, the lockfile was deleted and removed from the clients. No zombie file visible on the Android-Client any more.

-> See my post regarding the syncronisation errors. There still is a problem.

I now seem to have this problem with another folder and another set of clients.

I share a folder between my Win7 client and my Netboox (Win XP) - contents is the Calibre Library. I updated the Library with Calibre - while the Netbook was online. He synced the files while I was working. Then I closed Calibre. But the sync won't finish. I have 2.1 KB that won't be synced.

How to determine what is blocking there?