Torrent magnet (…) status:137 error:<NULL>

Hello,

I'm doing some load-test with Sync:

~340G, dispatched in 149k+ files, with recursions (more than 10 subdirectories)

I'm wanting to sync those data from one host (call it "master") to two others (call them "slaves").

At the begining, Sync seemed to work as expected, syncing data and so. Then, after about 6G of transmitted data, nothing seems to move.

I enabled the debug, and found out many errors, like:

Torrent magnet (…HASH…) status:137 error:<NULL> meta:0 conns:1 io:0

What does it mean?

Thank you!

Cheers,

C.

• 4 weeks later...

Same error messages here (v1.1.69 Win or v1.1.48 Ubuntu "master" side, v1.1.48 client side). Syncing to that client has been stuck for days now (no progression), I get hundreds of thousands of such errors for 10s of thousands of files:

Torrent Archive.zip status:137 error:<NULL> meta:1 conns:1 io:0

More worrying: for these thousands of files, it uploads something to the client (a few KB), then transfer speeds drop to zero. After a few hours/days, the same files reoccur with same issues and symptoms. Today only, it has uploaded ~3GB of data but to no avail... Wash, rinse, repeat. Nothing changes. The debug log file is now at ~500MB.

Even if purportedly a "status message", it would be nice to have some actual reason for this mess... I know developers of closed-source software like to obfuscate the inner workings of their babies, but it could actually help to know the meaning of that cryptic "status:137 error:<NULL>".