Will not sync files in folders, will sync only folders

yourock

I have BTsync running on a Nas4free machine and a plug computer with arch linux. Both machines say version is up to date 1.1.48. My goal is to do offsite backup from home NAS to the plug computer which will reside at the in laws.

I have setup sync folders with full access however only subfolders are being synced. There are no files in the folders for some reason.

Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a solution?

I have the same problem.

BTsync 1.1.70 running on OS X (one machine 10.8.4, the other 10.7.5) across the internet. Folder sync. Files don't.

When I open the app on the phone (iOS 6), it can see the files in both machines. Files added on the phone are added on both machines.

I haven't had a chance to try with Macs on the same LAN yet, but will try that later.

I have the same problem.

I have a Windows XP Pro with BTSync 1.1.7, that syncs to a NAS (MyBookLive with powerpc).

The NAS doesn't reflect all the files in structure included in my Windows.

The folder structure is there, but not all the files.

It seems to have the structure up to certain deep, but not all.

Does anybody has a solution for this?

I've had a bit more time to play with this.

One of the machines is a Macbook Air (OS X 10.8.4) and BTSync 1.1.70 behaves differently on different networks. When it's on the same network as the other machine (Mac Mini is OSX 10.7.5) everything syncs fine. It has also been able to sync fine from another remote network. When on the network where I had the initial problem (a corporate network), it won't sync any files. I have noticed that it only syncs folders when the iOS app is open (and the phone is on the same network as the laptop). As noted above, anything synced to the phone then syncs to the laptop; and since the phone automatically syncs the folder structure I think this is why I saw folders syncing but not files. So in my case I think I have a firewall problem with the laptop on one particular network. Odd thing is: it doesn't affect the iOS app...