Sync Generating Junk Duplicate Files

Mesona

I've currently got Sync set up on about 50 computers, and for some reason, shared folders will sometimes duplicate nearly every file within them.  For example, I'm currently looking at a folder that has a program inside that generates a changelist.txt.  Sync adds a number to the file every time it duplicates it, and this particular one is currently up to changelist.7.txt.  There are also several versions that don't appear to have synced fully, as they read changelist.x.txt!sync.

All of these computers are running windows 7 professional 64 bit.  Is there something I'm missing, some setting that I can enable that will prevent this?  Or is there something wrong with the folder I'm syncing that's causing this to happen?

I don't know if it's related or not, but occasionally sync will just stop transferring and receiving on the computers.  It appears to be some sort of time thing, because I launch Sync on all computers at the same time, and they all die out within a few minutes of each other.  When this happens, I send a taskkill /f command to all the computers to kill Sync, and then load it back up again.  Could forcing the process to close be causing issues?

Oh yeah, sometimes files are rather persistent and refuse being deleted, too.  I know that deleting a file or folder is supposed to remove it from all computers, but sometimes I get something that just refuses to die.  I'm currently looking at a particular file, launcher.3.exe!sync, which I've been deleting every time I come back to my computer for the past 30 minutes, and it keeps coming back.  Thankfully it's the only one of about 300 files I've cleaned up today, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.