Transfer History In A Linux Computer?

AndyIbanez

The desktop apps for Windows and OS X have a tab with the transfer history, but I cannot for the life of me find anything similar for Linux machines. I have looked everywhere in the Web UI and I have read the documentation (http://btsync.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/BitTorrentSyncUserGuide.pdf), but I'm either blind or this feature doesn't exist for Linux yet.

Does this feature exist at all for Linux machines? Or is it being considered at least? If the former, how do I find it?

Thanks in advance.

In the sync.log I was able to find a bunch of entries like this:

[20131228 07:56:55.738] Extension: ipv4:[XX] for '/media/lolcat/btsync/Messy/SOL/Salgsbilda + div/IMG_2781.JPG'

If these are the files transfered or some error message is a bit unclear to me. If they are actual requests, then you can see what was downloaded.

Heya, thanks for the tip, that may very well be what I'm looking for.

But I can't find the actual sync.log file, haha. I'm not really a Linux expert just yet. I have looked for the file in /var/log/ but it wasn't there.

I will keep looking but if anyone could tell me directly that will be appreciated. Thanks!