Btsync Misses Entire Folders

Hi,

I've just installed BTsync on my Windows 7 desktop machine and on a Linux raid machine which will act as a server. I successfully got the windows machine to sync "My document" folder to the linux machine but not completely. Many folders were not synced and I can't tell why !

"My document" folder contained a very large number of files and folders. According to Windows, it had

158 930 files and 5407 folder for a total of 165 GB. BT sync sees only 136908 files. For 125.9 GB. I had only one secret to "My document" folder and "My document" folder contains all the folders.

When I looked at my Linux machine, I clearly sees that complete folders are missing. I cannot explain that. Certainly not all of them were being opened when syncing. They are not hidden and, for what I can tell, they have nothing special.

They all had valid time stamp and there is plenty of room on my linux raid.

The  .SyncIgnore file can't be blame neither:

# .SyncIgnore is a UTF-8 encoded .txt file that helps you specify single files, paths and rules# for ignoring during the synchronization job. It supports "?" and "*" wildcard symbols.### OS generated files #.DS_Store.DS_Store?._*.Spotlight-V100.Trashesehthumbs.dbdesktop.iniThumbs.db

I found that changing the name of a file in a folder that was "forgotten" could get the whole folder created and synced on my Linux machine. Strange.

I also found that, on my Windows 7 machine, if I play with the properties of the folder I can get btsync to sync this folder. (I do: right click on the folder -> Properties -> "Personalized" tab -> Optimize this folder for "image" instead of "document" and tick apply on every sub-folder then apply )

Getting BTsync to sync every forgotten folder is long and annoying. Is there a would to tell BTsync : "Please do it again !"

As I wrote this message, I'm syncing my windows 7 laptop. It is in progress now but, just by looking at the folders that were created so far, I can see that there is many missing folders again.

Thanks for your help.