Using Android

billzant

Dear Forum,

OK I'm fairly new to android but decided to use a tablet for downloading. I have utorrent installed, and am trying to sync the tablet with my laptop using Bitorrent sync. It is syncing (more or less) but I have had some problems.

1) The only way I could get the sync to work was to manually type in the "secret" - not easy.
2) I have to manually start bittorrentsync even though I set it to start with android.

But my main problem which is probably to do with my ignorance of android is that the tablet switches off. How can I make sure the tablet does not switch off?

How do I get the scanning of the secret to work, Sync started scanning and the screen stuck on "scanning"?

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

BillZ

BillZ,

Please send a feedback from your laptop . In this feedback put the link to this forum topic and please describe in more details when and at what step the device switches off (do you mean that the device is forced to reboot?), how you make sure that it's Sync that causes it. 

With feedback, please, agree to attach the logs. Thank you!