No Write Privs So Can't Add Folder... But I Don't Want Them!

Hi there!

I use FreeNAS right now, and I run BTSync in a jail. It works like a charm. i'm going to be gifting my parents a Plex Media Server. I'm in San Francisco. They're in LA. They can't rip movies. I can.

Thus, it makes sense for me to set them up with btsync so all my new media automatically gets sent to them after I rip them. When I add the storage to my jail, I add it as read-only. I don't want to accidentally do anything to mess with my media collection. I want it read-only. However, when I try to add it, I get the error from BTSync that it doesn't have write permissions. I would much rather get a *warning* letting me know that I can't add files with BTSync. When I rip media, it gets put in my collection via methods other than BTSync. I just want BTSync to send the files across the wire... I know I can make my parents' a read-only destination once I have the secret key, which I intend to do, but I really don't want this first BT node to be able to write no data either.

Obviously if I have to, I can go in and edit the permissions, etc, but I'd much prefer not to do that - thanks!