Getting Emails From My Isp....help!

Tdeco

..and what is the nature of these emails? Please share!

Do you also download any torrents, etc - this is usually why people get notifications from their ISP - I've so far not heard of instances of this in relation to using Sync!

If you ONLY use Sync and no other P2P type software (i.e. for downloading torrents, etc) on your connection, I suspect that your ISP has just seen a lot of P2P traffic on your connection and "assumed" that you're downloading torrents, in which case, go back to them and ask them for clarification of exactly what you've done wrong!?

Sharing your own personal files between your own personal devices via P2P isn't illegal!

...or is it more of a case that your ISP have warned you about the amount of bandwidth you're using in general in a given month? In which case, you can limit the upload/download speed within Sync. Also, if you're only syncing between devices "locally", disabling DHT, Relay, and Tracker options will also reduce the amount of traffic that Sync generates on your connection.

However, without knowing what specifically your ISP has contacted you about, it's difficult to advise! - so please provide more details!