Bittorrent Sync 32Bit Or 64Bit (Help)

jcml

Hi everyone, I am using the latest version of Bittorrent Sync 1.4.91 under Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit (latest windows update) and IE11 (defoults settings), (Intel core2 Quad Q6700 @ 2.66) with 8GB DDR2 on a 120G SSD where the OS is install and two hard drives 2TB each working as a spanned volume (4TB Total). 

My question is: Should I use BitTorrent Sync 32bit or 64bit version? 

Can someone helping me deciding witch will work better? Advantages? I would like to know your personal opinions.

Thank you

In theory, the 64 bit version should run a little faster on a 64 bit platform like you have than a 32 bit would on a 64 bit program. If I were you I would install the 64 bit version. I am running it on windows 8.1 and the windows 10 tp and it seems a little quicker to me...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

In theory, the 64 bit version should run a little faster on a 64 bit platform like you have than a 32 bit would on a 64 bit program. If I were you I would install the 64 bit version. I am running it on windows 8.1 and the windows 10 tp and it seems a little quicker to me...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk