How Can I Reconnect My Folders Once I Had To Reinstall The Program?

misterlonely90

If you lost all your settings, you have two options:

1) Retrieve the folder keys (secrets) from the other devices you were previously syncing with, and then use these to add back the folders on your reinstalled device

2) Add the folders back to Sync on your reinstalled device, and then update the keys on the corresponding devices you're syncing with

The first option is simpler, but assumes that you were previously performing read-write (full access) Syncs with your other devices. If not, you'd have to follow the second option and generate new keys from your folders, and then update them on your other devices

Hi, thanks for the answer. The problem is that I am not synching with other devices of mine but with other devices of people I don't know personally. So I don't really know how to get back into the sync with them, I just have the folders. I was wondering if there was some information I could get back from my other HDD (I have all the backups) that could recreate the connection