I Dont Want New V2 System

fardok

i want simple system with keys like in v1.4

can BT create item menu with "show/update keys"? plss

becouse it nice work on linux config files and api

PS  we want to pay but we want a key)

if not - i dont believe BT in future becouse in next v3 they can create system required fingerprint or eyes scanning or ass scanning

[censored]

Edited by RomanZ
Offensive language

At least in the Linux version you can still do that with 1.4 folders.

If you enable the option to show "copy keys" in advanced settings, you can copy the keys from the menu of a folder and see the keys in the details of a folder.

To add a 1.4 folder in V2 you have to press the shift key while clicking "add folder".

but in googleplay  only v2 btsync

and how to use v2 on systems without GUI or inet?

its f... annoying version. maybe BT corp managers from Moon and dont understand situation

Ok, ppl, i want BUY v2 for 100$ but with 'keys' like in v1.4

Edited by GreatMarko
Re-formatted for netiquette

@fardok

1. The forum topic for 1.4 Sync also contains latest 1.4 APK for android. Feel free to use.

2. 2.0 supports config file same way as 1.4 did, also folders can be configured to not to use internet. Please elaborate your question.

3. As @wweich mentioned, Sync 2.0 (even free version) supports "keys like in 1.4". All you need to do is to hold shift when clicking "Add folder button" - and Sync will generate key. See this article or just search KB for the "classic" keyword.

@fardok

It more depends on your usage rather than amount of Sync instances. Briefly, if you use your cloud of Sync for your personal needs - it is considered to be a personal usage. If you are using it to run your business or work, or something alike - it will be business use. If you provide some services to other people with Sync and charge money for it - it would be commercial use.

ok, thank you

How can I buy several thousand licenses (10000) for commercial use for my future big-fat-cloud-for-btsyncs?

Do you have a manager for commerce? With whom can I speak on the topic of commerce?

Edited by fardok