Truncated File

EscapeArtist

I have not yet mailed my logs to the help email provided by BitTorrent, so I don't expect a technical reply to this post.  However, I'm pretty sure I understand what is happening so I'll see if there is a fix for the obvious first. 

The situation is that I use a product called CLCL which is a clipboard history manager. I've used it since it first appeared maybe 5 or 10 years ago and never, ever have had a failure or corrupt file.  I put the clipboard history files in my bit torrent shared folder and I've lost the regist.dat (file truncated to 0 bytes) three times now.

I am certain the problem is that CLCL is truncating the file, but I am just as certain it is truncating the file because of something that BitTorrent Sync is doing to the file (locking it perhaps?). It just happened again when I upgraded from the beta to 2.x.

So, I am writing this to know if anyone else is having similar trouble, if there is an inherent incompatibility issue, or if I should go formal and send in the logs.