Issues Since Major Upgrade (Or Rather Change)

So ever since the change/major upgrade I haven't gotten a single successful sync for anything.  I've followed all the correct setup processes and linked the devices correctly.  I've started with just two devices until I can get them working right. My desktop, and my Android phone.  I've started with just a single folder. First off they never sync by themselves. The only way I can get them to sync is by exiting programs on both mobile and desktop, and restarting them both. But usually this results in the older unchanged files being forced and overwritten to the new changed files regardless of which side I make the changes....so any work I've done is immediately lost.  All settings are seemingly correct, and I'm not a novice when it comes to computers/networking, etc.  Anyone else running into this. I'm assuming the new version has to be working for some people or there would be a lot more posts similar to this.  Any ideas?

I've seen the same problem. As soon as the free trial ended, syncs stopped happening. The logs say syncs are still happening, but they are not. I have fewer than 10 folders and they've been syncing successfully for years. I changed nothing.

Breaking software that was working just fine is not the way to convince me to pay for it. For all I know this bug will not be fixed by the paid version, so until it's fixed there's no way I will buy a subscription. I don't buy broken software.

I have the same issue constantly, sadly to say I'm going to have to take my work back to dropbox as none of my working files will sync if anything is running the file. If I'm working in autocad and save...guess what, no sync to any other PC's because the file is "locked". This issue is prevelant and program breaking. I will not shut down my working file just to save, this makes no sense.

Have the devs not been aware of this? It happens to me every time I'm working on a file and need to save, it won't sync until everything is shut down which is the spectral opposite of what I want.

Edited by Doozie

What a surprise, not a single peep from support. Why bother even having these forums if you have zero intention of responding?

Doozie, these forums are primarily for members of the community to assist each other. If other members of the community are unable to assist with your particular problem, consider opening a support ticket to get dedicated support from the Sync Team instead (although do bear in mind that ticket priority is given in the first instance to Sync Pro users)