Btsync Not Saving Config & Not Starting Up On Reboot On Raspberry Pi

I've setup btsync on a new Raspberry Pi I bought running Raspbian. I had btsync all configured, happy, and syncing files. But two issues have come up:

1. Upon reboot of the Raspberry Pi, the btsync process has not started, despite having an init.d script I found configured and registered.

#! /bin/sh### BEGIN INIT INFO# Provides:          btsync# Required-Start:    $local_fs # Required-Stop:     $local_fs# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5# Default-Stop:      0 1 6# Short-Description: btsync### END INIT INFO# /etc/init.d/btsync## Carry out specific functions when asked to by the systemcase "$1" instart)    /home/pi/.btsync/btsync --webui.listen 10.0.1.21:8888    ;;stop)    killall btsync    ;;*)    echo "Usage: /etc/init.d/btsync {start|stop}"    exit 1    ;;esacexit 0

2. When I manually start btsync with '/home/pi/.btsync/btsync --webui.listen 10.0.1.21:8888' and go to the web GUI, it's now asking me to configure btsync as a first time user, despite having done so already prior to the reboot. If I do this again and then reboot the Raspberry Pi, it will restart this process again.

I do see all of the synced files in the /home/pi/BitTorrent Sync folder, but if I resetup btsync it will create new folders with (1) tacked on the end and download all of the files again.

Any thoughts on what I am missing about these two issues?