Slow Speeds when using Resilio Sync on my phone

deanabiepepler

when i use my HUAWEI P9 smartphone to copy a file from my desktop. i am now on my own home wireless. the file uploads at 1.8 MB/Second then goes down to 39.6 kB/s and stays at that speed then i cancel the file copying because it would take to long to copy a 70 megabyte file to my phone. my desktop pc is connected by lan and my phone is wireless full strength signal.i have told Resilio Sync to Upload and download at 100MB/Second.

How have you "told Sync to upload/download at 100MB/Second"?

Do you mean you've set global upload/download bandwidth limits? ...in which case, please note that these are upper limits, meaning Sync will transfer data "up to but not exceeding" these limits.

The actual speed you'll achieve may be far less depending upon a number of factors outside of Sync's control. For example, if you're on a very slow wifi/ADSL connection that only achieves ever maximum speeds of say 4MB/s, Sync won't be able to transfer files at a greater rate that this!

3 hours ago, GreatMarko said:

How have you "told Sync to upload/download at 100MB/Second"?

Do you mean you've set global upload/download bandwidth limits? ...in which case, please note that these are upper limits, meaning Sync will transfer data "up to but not exceeding" these limits.

The actual speed you'll achieve may be far less depending upon a number of factors outside of Sync's control. For example, if you're on a very slow wifi/ADSL connection that only achieves ever maximum speeds of say 4MB/s, Sync won't be able to transfer files at a greater rate that this!

So? its depending on my wireles speed? or what