Force Sync

mwyarm

I like many struggle with this tool delaying Sync. I have Sync setup on my android phone to sync a folder of pictures with my desktop version of Sync. It sometimes takes 5-10 minutes to see the pictures on my desktop, unlike Drop Sync which was instantaneous. I have waited 45-50 minutes or more and they do not appear. Generally, I have waited 10-15 minutes and they would normally show up but not now. I will try rebooting my PC to see if it will do a behind the scenes "force sync" but like many I am looking for a button on the desktop or android version that I can "press now to sync" to force it sync without waiting for whatever it is waiting for? 

Is there something I should change to make this occur more often than 50 minutes or more. While I would like the pictures to be instantaneous I realize that might come with consequences like high PC usage but it does seem like 5-10 minutes is reasonable.