Sync Windows SMB shared to Android SD card

I am looking to sync pictures that are stored on Windows SMB shared(Windows 10) to an Android Device. I am currently looking at huawei 10 lite which should have Nougat. I have had issues in the past with SD cards and permissions issues with older Android versions. Has someone found a way to sync files now in the newer versions of android without Rooting a device? 

I must stress this before.I didn't look at anyone's advice.In terms of your personal problems, it's very similar to what I did before.transfer data from pc to Android phone, here are some skills can help ,
The most sure thing is that you need to use a USB cable, and you need to turn on the USB debugging, otherwise the system won't be able to recognize and connect your phone.

Only in this way can you continue with the following tasks. the transfer program is not difficult, and it is difficult for you to do it carefully.In order to avoid losses caused by