Ongoing issues with archive/delete, no support

KI4WIN

Howdy!
So I've been using Resilio sync for a lot of years, and I've been having an issue for the last 9 months or so.

I've reached out to support several times about this, but they're far less than useful, sometimes even being downright ridiculous and harassing.

I have searched for a suitable alternative, but I have yet to find software that works the way this does, so I'm struck trying to figure it out on my own.

SO, every few days I'm having to check my 'archive' folders inside of any synced folders and pull out files that Sync decided to delete. I have yet to figure out what's causing the issue, but I've tried lots of things, to no avail.

Have any of you had this issue and solved it?

• 1 month later...

I've had recent trouble with files getting mysteriously deleted.  I heard that there are several reasons such as renaming a folder causing issues.  I'll have to keep an eye on it to see what causes these files disappearing.

I would be somewhat disturbed if simply renaming a folder caused files to get lost.

• 4 weeks later...

I have completely reset the entire system, removed SYNC from all of my devices, cleaned cache, cookies, temp files, and reinstalled one by one.

I'm still having the issue, though not as much, and it's so incredibly frustrating!

The worst part is that the sync 'tech support' people don't know what it is, either, AND, they refuse to work on it.

There's got to be a viable replacement out there somewhere....