Sobre Sync Home (About Sync home)

YAcosta

Una consulta. Actualmente uso resillo en 3 maquinas (PC) en 3 lugares diferentes, en mi casa tengo una carpeta por cada maquina y se sincroniza perfectamente. Ahora. ¿hay un limite de cantidad de PCs? Si digamos tuviese 20 (por decir algo) ¿estoy limitado?. Si adquiero la licencia Sync Home tendria que adquirirla por cada una de esas 3 PCs mas la de mi casa?

Saludos desde Lima - Peru

TRANSLATE:
A query. Currently I use resillo on 3 machines (PC) in 3 different places, in my house I have a folder for each machine and it synchronizes perfectly. Now. Is there a limit on the number of PCs? If let's say I was 20 (to say something) am I limited? If I purchase the Sync Home license, would I have to purchase it for each of those 3 PCs plus the one in my house?

Greetings from Lima, Peru

There's no limit for shared folders, you can share the folder with millions of devices (of yours or other people's, with free or paid licenses). The devices with paid licenses get Pro features.

You don't need to buy multiple home pro licenses for your own devices, you just apply the same license to all your 3 PCs and should be able to apply more when you get new devices.

17 hours ago, eltopo said:

There's no limit for shared folders, you can share the folder with millions of devices (of yours or other people's, with free or paid licenses). The devices with paid licenses get Pro features.

You don't need to buy multiple home pro licenses for your own devices, you just apply the same license to all your 3 PCs and should be able to apply more when you get new devices.

Muchas gracias

Thank you so much