Just wanted to say that i also have a problem with locked files.
- sync v252 (966)
- windows 10 pro x64 vm on vmware pro 12.
- vm location: parity storage spaces, with parity (RAID 1 equivalent)
- i am copying a 3 GB 3000 photos (jpeg, tiff, etc.) to the same folder, which is synced. (ctrl+a -> ctrl +v 10 times ).
- this means that i have 10 windows explorer copy dialogs open.
- while resilio is syncing with my other vm (identical to this one, on the same virtual storage pool), some files appear as locked, and even after the file copy is finished and the VMs restarted, and resilio restarted as well, it sill does not sync the locked files.
- even more: now it simply doesnt' show that there are any unsynced files.
- in order to see that there are unsynced files, i use windows explorer-> show properties, and see how many files are on the disk of the target vm.
As you can see, in my usecase there is nothing weird happening, just me copying some files. Note that since i am doing so many different copies, the copy speed is very slow, maybe even less than 10 MBPS.