Syncing problem, doesn't seem to be checking

Set up sync on two computers, on the 1st I have a folder on an internal drive:

E:\MOVIES

On the 2nd computer on the same home network, I have an external GoFlex Home Drive:

\\GOFLEX-HOME\GoFlex Home Public\MOVIES

After more than 10 minutes they still have not begun syncing. I have made sure the key is the same.

Any suggestions?

PS I have another folder indexing, would this prevent syncing of another folder?

It does have parallel capabilities but when doing an intensive operation like indexing on slow disks I think the overall system and app are quite I/O bound and you'll see poor performance. After indexing, I've had a half dozen shares active simultaneously with even more than one peer per share.

Hmm, I did add a couple of other small folders, both of which were on internal drives in separate computers and that seems to be pending the completion of the initial large operation. Once it finishes (ugg, laptop IO motherboard bus is way slower than the desktop) I'll see if it picks up the other jobs. Only about 1,200 files to go.

Thanks again. If it works correctly I will definately be in love with this software.

Cheers!