Netgear ReadyNAS SPARC Linux build?

Hi,

I am having Netgear NAS DUO and wondering if I can install BT Sync on Netgear NAS DUO ..i guess it is the SPARC architecture..

Has anyone succeeded in installing on this NAS and will be great if provide the steps for installation..

thanks...

Cheers!

iphdev

On a second thought, I'm running one of these ReadyNAS duos, and the CPU is incredibly slow. Not sure if it would be worthwhile to port btsync to one of those. For the moment I've placed a Raspberry Pi at its side having NFS-mounted a share from the Duo which I expose using btsync on the Pi. But even there I have to turn off lan encryption etc. to get any good speeds and the Pi CPU is maxed out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes! The ReadyNAS is my cloud! So having BT Sync would be ideal. Unfortunately it's an original Duo v1, but it still works perfectly for everything I need. I don't think I can justify upgrading it just for BT Sync. So having a BT Sync version compiled for the Duo v1's architecture would be awesome.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...