Another LAN sync client banned me?

I am using OS X Mountain Lion, I tried to sync my files to another Windows PC over LAN. However the windows client constantly output this "banned forever" in the log... what happened? How do I unban my Mac's client? As result, some files take forever to be sync'ed.

Also, how do i setup known host for windows client? I did this with Linux client, however i have no idea how to do it with Windows GUI.

I am using OS X Mountain Lion, I tried to sync my files to another Windows PC over LAN. However the windows client constantly output this "banned forever" in the log... what happened? How do I unban my Mac's client? As result, some files take forever to be sync'ed.

Please see this thread - "This is just a log record. This is nothing wrong with the Sync. Some leftover from BitTorrent p2p client". This doesn't prevent you from syncing with the computer it is "banning"

Also, how do i setup known host for windows client? I did this with Linux client, however i have no idea how to do it with Windows GUI.

On the Shared Folders tab right click a folder and select "Show Folder Preferences". Then in the resulting dialog, use the "predefined hosts" options at the bottom to list your known hosts