iOS 1.0.77

Very cool guys!

I like the download on demand!

I understand this is the first version and needs some work, but here are a few comments from my first looks:

1. The camera backup is cool, but usually with Camera backup features in apps like Dropbox, GDrive and the like it turns on syncing new photos, and gives you the option of syncing all your existing photos - so you don't have to sync all the old ones. (See #2).
  2. In camera backup at least it would be good to allow me to choose all the albums to sync. Syncing the Apple Photo Stream is a bit redundant for example.
  3. I see that for many file types you bring up the 'open in' dialog which is cool. For photos however you show them directly, but it would be nice to also have the option to bring up the open-in menu somehow (swipe or tap and hold). - Would be very useful to send photos to iPhoto for example, or save to the camera roll.
  4. Once a file is downloaded, there is no way to remove it from the local device - to save space again.

• 2 months later...

In concur in two points, swipe left should delete but swipe left or another swipe should permanantly delete from the share.

Qr codes should always display the secret as fallback. Right now i cant even setup a sync between two ipads whitout needing a laptop.

Sending files in a an album doesnt respect date order.

You should be able to setup camera backup to another ipad (mostly related to needing a secret i cant put in)

Using version 1.0.109, on an iPad mini, when I scan a QR code for a folder the camera screen disappears (like it has recognized the QR code) but folder is not added, also there is no other way to add (such as adding the secret key manually) so I'm unable to add sync folders :(

Did you press "Done" button after scanning the QR? You need to scan QR then enter name of the folder or use existing one and then press Done.

By the way, in the next version we will change this view and will make it more user friendly.