Please add the following:

Four important features are needed to make this program perfect (in order of importance)

1. A better way to share secrets with others. Most users will rely on email to send secrets. This is a serious security flaw. This is the biggest security flaw in this program. There needs to be a way to send an encrypted secret from inside the program.

2. A native Linux client. I run Linux, as does my small business (which uses Mac as well). The web interface is okay but it doesn't provide notifications when finished downloading or list of recent transfers. Please include a Linux client with all the features of the Windows and Mac client. Please keep the web interface and the text based configurations available for our servers though.

3. Recent versions. AeroFS has this feature. It allows browsing through recently synced versions of the synced folder in case changes were made accidentally. This would be extraordinarily helpful.

4. A progress bar in the Windows, Mac and (hopefully) soon-to-be Linux client. This would be very helpful for my rather non tech savy employees.

This is a truly wonderful program and my buisness no longer uses dropbox or Google Dive because of it. Thank you very much

Re a 'native' client, I would much prefer the other versions run as services/daemons or whatever and the web client becomes the normal client.

A 'web connected' "native client" might be nice for people who insist on features like a systray icon.But it should not be limited to connecting to the service on this computer. It should also be able to provide the same features when connected to a service running on a NAS box without the service even being installed on 'this machine'.

PS: Obviously, if a "native client" is connecting to a service on this machine it has the ability (if not the security authority) to read the service configuration and connect without asking the user for a password.

3. Recent versions. AeroFS has this feature. It allows browsing through recently synced versions of the synced folder in case changes were made accidentally. This would be extraordinarily helpful.

If you're running Sync v1.1.22 or later, this contains "versioning", whereby changed files will be copied to .SyncTrash and renamed (i.e. myfile.txt, myfile.1.txt, myfile.2.txt, etc), allowing you to compare current versions of your files with their recent counterparts!

4. A progress bar in the Windows, Mac and (hopefully) soon-to-be Linux client. This would be very helpful for my rather non tech savy employees.

+1

Yes I am aware I could use .SyncTrash but it would be much more user friendly if there was an extra tab in the client that was labeled "Versions" and list every file. When clicking on the file it would show you the files in .SyncTrash. My non-tech savy employees to not want to have to open a hidden folder and try to find the file they are looking for. It would be even better if it showed the changes made somehow, much like Google Docs does, although that is less important.

Yes I am aware I could use .SyncTrash but it would be much more user friendly if there was an extra tab in the client that was labeled "Versions" and list every file. When clicking on the file it would show you the files in .SyncTrash. My non-tech savy employees to not want to have to open a hidden folder and try to find the file they are looking for. It would be even better if it showed the changes made somehow, much like Google Docs does, although that is less important.

Agreed - but do bear in mind that Sync is currently in "alpha", and "versioning" has only just been introduced! - I've no doubt versioning will improve and will become more "user friendly" in time, but at present, given the current "alpha" nature of Sync, versioning's not really geared towards "non-tech savy employees" right now!