Android downloads

The latest Android build is always directly linked to from the Unofficial FAQ :)

Well on the main page there is no Android client offered. Then there is a link to the corresponding forum post. Maybe the link to the latest Android-Client is buried deep inside the text, but the first download links only point to the latest "package" to download. In this case it was the 1.1.33 which didn't include an Android-Client. So one has to go backwards to find the latest one ...

Well on the main page there is no Android client offered. Then there is a link to the corresponding forum post. Maybe the link to the latest Android-Client is buried deep inside the text, but the first download links only point to the latest "package" to download. In this case it was the 1.1.33 which didn't include an Android-Client. So one has to go backwards to find the latest one ...

...or you can just get the latest direct download link for Android sync from the Unofficial FAQ!!! :P

...or you can just get the latest direct download link for Android sync from the Unofficial FAQ!!! :P

Well, my last post indicated that the link there might be a litte too muc hidden - I overlooked it when I searched for it.

Now I found it and it points to the current version (Section Android Client). But maybe it is an idea to put it (also) to the other download links in the General Section?

A new Android Version dropped today you might check it out.

I accidently noticed that. The place for this announcement seems to be suboptimal to me. As the Android-Version has its own version - wouldn't it be better to create a separate topic for the Android-Client? Nobody expects a new Android-Version in a topic for a client with another version number and for differend operating-systems.